SARS-CoV-2 ANTIGEN TEST KIT – box of 25
Rapid test kit (Colloidal gold immunochromatography) intended for the qualitative detection of SARS-CoV-2 antigen and variants in clinical samples (nasal swab).
It includes detection of the United Kingdom and the South African variants, recognizing the N protein on the surface of the virus.
– non invasive, simple to use
– convenient, no device required
– rapid, gets results in 15 min.
– stable, with high accuracy
– inexpensive, cost-efficiency
– storage condition: 4~30°C
– 18 months shelf life since manufacturing date (average shelf life of Gima stock: 4 to 16 months)
Kit includes 25 test cards, 25 nasal swabs, both individually packed and 25 single-dose dropper of diluent solution (3 ml).
Multilingual instructions: GB, IT, ES, PT, DE, RU.
Agreed by European Commission Health Security Committee on February 17, 2021