Peak flow meter – 50-400 l/min – pediatric
Regular use of a Peak flow meter can help keep tabs on your asthma by detecting airway narrowing even before you feel any symptoms, giving you time to adjust your medication before your symptoms get worse. Suitable for adults and children as young as 5.
– measure day-to-day changes in your breathing
– track the control of your asthma over time
– show how well your treatment is working
– recognize signs of a flare-up before symptoms appear
– know what steps to take when you have signs of an asthma flare-up
– decide when to call your doctor or get emergency care
Gima Peak flow meter can be used together with “Mobile PEF” App.
Multilingual box and instructions: GB, FR, IT, ES, PT, DE, GR, SE.
Green area: (normal) PEF >80%
Yellow area: (warning) PEF =60%, <80% Red area: (danger) PEF <60% Mobile PEF App will show results automatically and create a weekly or monthly line graph test report.