K15 TOUCHSCREEN MULTIPARAMETER MONITOR 15″
Multi-functional patient monitors, designed for monitoring the vital physiological signs of adult, pediatric and neonate patients.
With the functions of real-time recording and displaying parameters, such as ECG, heart rate (HR), non-invasive blood pressure (NIBP), oxygen saturation (SpO2), respiration (RESP), temperature (TEMP), it allows comprehensive analysis of patient’s physiological conditions.
– ergonomic design with intuitive user interface
– USB socket for data transfer and software upgrade
– 9 traces on-screen waveforms
– Windows style display view, easy to operate
– visual and audible alarm for physiological and technical alarms
– large capacity storage
– suitable for use with original Nellcor sensors
– protection against defibrillator discharge, resistance against the interference from electro-surgical unit; cardiac pacemaker pulse detection and inhibition.
Internal software: GB, DE, FR, PT, ES, IT, PL, TR, RU.
PC software only GB.
360° degree visible indicator with 3 level alarm.
Lithium battery up to 2.5 hours continuous monitoring.