3M™ SINGLE-PATIENT STETHOSCOPES – length 72.4 cm
• 3M code: SPS-YP1010
• Paediatric – head Ø 36.2 mm
• Box of 10
3M™ has developed a new stethoscope, which combines two areas of expertise: advanced acoustic engineering and infection prevention.
It is intended for single-patient use, adult or child in an isolation area, and to be disposed when no longer needed.
It helps to reduce potential risks of patient-to-patient crosscontamination, that could occur using reusable stethoscope.
– high-quality acoustics with clear and reliable sound
– soft and flexible earplugs isolate from noises
– pressure sensitive diaphragm allows to hear high and low frequency sounds
– comfortable flexible headset and angled ear tubes provide an excellent seal
– flexible tubing, to easily move and position chestpiece
– easy-grip moulded chestpiece for multiple hand positions