3M™ AURA™ FFP2 RESPIRATOR 1862+ IIR
– Filtering efficiency: FFP2 NRD >=94%
The 3M™ Aura™ Particulate Respirators provide effective respiratory protection for use in medical environments where health care workers are exposed to airborne dust particles, non-volatile liquid particles and bio-aerosols.
Limiting the transmission of infective agents from staff to patients and suitable for use during surgical procedures and certain other medical procedures.
Resistance to penetration of liquid splashes.
– tested to EN 14683:2005 (Surgical masks – Requirements and test methods) and EN 149:2001+A1:2009 (Respiratory protective devices – Filtering half masks to protect against particles – Requirements, testing, marking)
– CE mark according to PPE Regulation 2016/425 and in compliance to EN 14683:2005 Type IIR as surgical mask according to Medical Device Directive 93/42/CEE
– foldable, proprietary 3-panel design allows for greater facial movement and wearer comfort and easy storage when not in use
– low breathing resistance filter technology gives effective filtration with low breathing resistance for consistent high quality performance
– sculpted nose panel helps conform to the nose and contours of the face and helps to improve compatibility with 3M eyewear
– innovative chin tab for easy positioning, donning and adjustment
– individual hygienic packaging protects the respirator from contamination before use
– large, soft nosefoam is comfortable on the skin
– headbands accommodate the shape of your neck, face and head
– outer cover provides resistance to fluid splashes
– coloured headbands for easy identification: blue for FFP2 and red for FFP3
Multilingual box: GB, FR, IT, ES, PT, DE, NL, SE, DK, NO, FI, IS, GR, PL, HU, CZ, SK, SI, EE, LV, LT, RO, RU, UA, BG, TR.